Welcome to the Europaeum
The Europaeum promotes academic links and research collaboration between its partners. We facilitate research projects, conferences, lectures, joint teaching programmes and much more.
The Europaeum was founded in 1992 as an association of European universities, with a mission to:
- promote excellence in academic research and teaching collaboration between Europaeum partners;
- act as an open academic network linking Europaeum partners and other bodies in the joint pursuit of study;
- serve as a resource for the general support and promotion of European studies;
- provide opportunities for the joint pursuit of new pan-European initiatives;
- explore new ways and new roles for universities to fulfill their many roles in the new Learning Age;
- develop a ‘pool of talent’ to carry out research and inquiry into problems and questions confronting Europe today and tomorrow;
- help train and educate future leaders for a new Europe.